Mission StatementVISION: The College shall be the premier resource for higher education in eastern Arizona.
MISSION: The mission of Eastern Arizona College is to provide quality higher education. The College is accountable to its stakeholders for educational results, fiscal responsibility, and cultural development.
PURPOSES: The College shall provide:
- Associate degree programs courses for university transfer.
- Programs that meet workforce needs of business, industry and government.
- Opportunities for Adult Education.
- Support services to assist students in identifying and achieving personal, education, and career goals.
- Services which meet the community's diverse cultural and economic needs.
- Activities and programs, which promote general student welfare while fostering an environment in which students can develop leadership, citizenship, and character.
- Activities and programs that foster life-long learning.
The College will help individuals acquire knowledge and skills that will enhance their abilities to think, feel, act, and enjoy.
- Continuous Improvement
- Institutional Quality
- Learning-Centered Education
- Partnership Development